Rules & regulations
The Faculty PhD rules of January 2015 are based on the 'common rules and guidelines for the PhD programme at the University of Copenhagen'.
The rules cover the different aspects of the PhD study from enrolment to conclusion of the PhD and should be used as a superior guide to the PhD study.
Supplementary Faculty Rules
- SCIENCE Faculty Rules and Guidelines (updated June 2020)
- 3+5 PhD - Read more about the integrated PhD and MSc programme (3+5) at the Faculty of Science
- Negative PAR - A guide to what to do if the PhD student fails to comply with the agreements set out in the PhD plan.
Other Rules and Regulations
- Ministerial Order on the PhD Programme at the Universities no. 1039 of 27/08/2013 ( Danish version here)
- The University Act no. 695 of 22 June 2011 - regulates the higher education at universities in Denmark.
- The Practice Committee at UCPH - Rules and guidelines at UCPH on good scientific practice
- The Danish Committees on Scientific Dishonesty (DCSD)