Student > PhD Regulations
PhD Rules and Regulations
Supplementary Faculty Rules
- 3+5 PhD - Read more about the integrated PhD and MSc programme (3+5) at the Faculty of Science
- Negative PAR - Procedure for negative assessment during the PhD study (and negative assessment reports) . A guide to what to do if the PhD student fails to comply with the agreements set out in the PhD plan.
Other Rules and Regulations
- Ministerial Order on the PhD Programme at the Universities no. 1039 of 27/08/2013 ( Danish version here)
- The University Act no. 695 of 22 June 2011 - regulates the higher education at universities in Denmark.
- Employee Guide for Staff at the UCPH (KUnet Intranet - log on required)
- The Practice Committee at UCPH - Rules and guidelines at UCPH on good scientific practice
- The Danish Committees on Scientific Dishonesty (DCSD)